1st ever rainbow "miraculously" captured in Kuala Terengganu, with my Sony Erricson k610i handphone.
2nd rainbow, captured along "memorable" East Coast Highway with my newly bought Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera.
I don't believe in 曾经拥有 (possessed before)，
but I do believe in 天长地久 (possessed forever).
So, rainbow shooting have not deviated from my life principle.
If you are reading this, I know you hate me and we haven't communicate for long time. I wish you all well. All the best in your exam. I know you can do well as you are hardworking. God won't ill-treat hardworker badly. You have my wishes. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. If you need my help in whatever thing, please let me know. I will do it if it's within my ability. I really sorry. I know sorry is not exactly what you need, but I'm helpless. I want to help. Just want to help because I care. I'm not heartless. I'm not stone cold. I'm sorry.
If you are reading this, I wish you well too. I know you are having a wonderful time now. I wish you best of luck. You are really one people that can amaze old people. Old people like you really hard to come across. Conversation topics are often related to old people's thought. That's interesting because 'young' people like me like to talk about it. And I enjoyed talking that with you. You once told me, my hardware is doing fine, but how about my software? You said you believe I can fix it myself. Yea. I believe I can. I know you believe I can. But, anyway, anyhow, Taurus-ian, don't fear dark, don't scare of ghost, as they won't come after happy people. Like the old guy told you, cough syrup was the sweetest although it tastes bitter. But, those were the days. Those were the days. The days gone by with fault, cowardness, and procrastination. Bitter life it is. Enjoy your life to the fullest & don't left any regret. You have my blesses and wishes. I care.
If you are reading this, I know you having problems all this while. You never reveal your problem. But, we can feel it. You sleep in odd hours, even in very odd place. We can see your deteriorating face. No more passion. No more life. I'm worried. We are worried. Sticks won't help. Thanil won't help either. I hope we can talk when we finished this. We will have thanil although it's wrong. But, it helps. I know both of us agree on that. I'm worry and I care. Please do not give up.
If you are reading this, I know you are having problem too. It's very obvious. I can see it. We can see it clearly. You are not concentrating. You say you are, but you are not. It's something that you don't want to do. Something that is so far from your passion. But, this is where you are now. I know you know. But, look at how you treat it. It restrains you now. Stop you from doing other thing. Everyone have 24 hours. It depends on how you spend it. Stupid idiot like me will spend more on meaningless sleep. But, you are smart people. You were at your lowest low. But, I still can't feel your timely V-shaped bouce back. It's time. It's now or never. This is just No 1. Next , No 2, don't wait. There are nothing wrong with honesty. Be honest to yourself and to others. This is a world of freedom of speech. I was being told before, according to freedom of speech, this and that. And you what? That was the most amazing thing I ever heard. And at that moment I found I reach to a consensus with that as I think the same way all this while. Words are so cheap, but words that come out from freedom of speech is so powerful and truthful. I know. Don't wait. Things changed very fast, you never know what will happen next, you never know when Anwar will take over. You never know what will be the result, although people only give him 1% to success. DO it, or keep it forever.
Hari Raya Wishes: Selamat Hari Raya, Happy Bulan Syawal and 开斋节快乐（Hari Raya wishes in Mandarin) to all my Muslim friends. Sorry if I have said or done anything wrong that offended you (as I'm stupid enough to do that). Enjoy your festive season with your friends and family. Like what people gila makan like me always says, don't forget bring back kuih raya. :)
Remember, remember, the rainbow is precious,
Reserved to the fated few who cares,
It seems untouchable, unseen by others,
For those who cares, it is marvelous,
It would be gone in minutes,
But, it's worth the cares,
It's definitely priceless!
Liu Yong has described himself in a book called "Love is a Beautiful Pain" as he is a people who is passionate about life. Always want to overtake himself and set new frontier. His writing principle is "before I can make peple touched, I must make myself touched" and "speak for yourself and speak for your era in." He has a warm heart, a pair hardworking hand, two very busy legs and a very liberal heart.
I have heard about him for some years now, but it doesn't strike my mind before this to buy or try to read his book. Few weeks back, I went to meet Hari (my roommate) in Time Square to do some shopping on his cloth and my shoe. I was early and so I went inside Borders Bookstore to have a look. I always like to go to the bookstore and sit there to read some free books. And yes, like Hari said I'm a person with complex personality. I do enjoy quiet reading like a bookworm but at the same time I enjoyed being an outgoing social person. But, I think I'm more nerdy now than ever. Anyway, talking back about this Liu Yong's book - Love is a Beautiful Pain. It strikes my eye when I saw the title of the book. It was being displayed on the Modern Chinese Literature Section of Borders Times Square, just right beside Starbucks.
Love is beautiful. I believe most of the human being agree with it. However, at the same time
Love is a Beautiful Pain - by Liu Yong
**PS: Here, I have to say sorry to my readers. I know many of you are waiting for Part 2 of this post. However, I don't think I'm able to continue with this post. I have tried to finish it. But, I don't think I'm a person that is qualify to talk about love here. I did wrongs, I disappoint peoples, and now I disappoint my readers here just like how Anwar disappoints me. When time passed, things changed, and so as my mood. But, that's the truth. When time passed, when you try turning back, it's not used to be the same anymore. Things changed like Darwin's Evolution Theory. Guess that will be my last post on Love in this near future. I really in no position in giving comments on Love. Love is something that far too complicated for me to solve. It's too much to handle. TMTH, just like what an American Idol contestant said. TMTH = too much to handle. (I still love David's - You must love me and Brooke's - Let it be; both are very powerful songs. Believe me, really powerful songs.) In short, let's Dr Love do the job on Love. I'm not running away, I just doing what I suppose to do.
When is the 1st time u feel Love?
What is Love actually?
How you can feel the Love?
If I ask any single human out there now who below 35 years old. I bet more than 90% of them will tell you that I feel Love when I saw Mr XXY or Ms XXX under a tree or somewhere, some place, some time. In short, they 1st feel the Love when they saw their other half, be it their girl friend, boy friend, husband, wife, wives or husbands.
Then what is Love? If you ask them again, these answers will come out:
- Love is a hidden element in your life.
- You can't see Love, but you can only feel it.
- It is a feeling that reside in your heart.
- Love is a powerful motivation for human to live on.
- Love is about making you and your partner sexually satisfied.
- Love can be destructive to those who too obsess into it until they neglect their 'real business'
- Love is about caring your life partner and make them feel secure.
- Love is to protect my Love ones, feed them well, make them feel safe, and give them the best life you can.
- For certain people, Love is 'buying me more Gucci, LV (not LV Sarma aka my Corp Finance Strategies's lecturer ,ok!), Armani, Guess, Jimmy Choo's, Tifanny & Co, and so on.
- For small fraction of people, Love is I want to see you, see your eyes (because you have beautiful eyes), hug you everyday.
- Love can be "My money is your money, your money is your money, your money is not my money."
- Love can also be "I put you higher than myself, my own health, my career, my studies."
- And the list can go on forever and hence Wikipedia concludes, "Love is a range of emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction."
Next, we go to how you can feel the Love? This is easy, Form 2 syllable, in a subject called General Science - the 5 senses of human being (Homo sapiens). [Just to show off I still can remember the scientific name of it. ] What is the 5 senses?
- Eye sight. This is untrue. How about the blind people? They can't see this world not because they choose to. Ok, they don't have the eye sight, but they still can feel the love as they have other senses.
- Hearing. This is untrue. How about the deaf people? They are not the one who choose to not to hear any sounds. Even for normal people like us, we can't force ourselves to not hear certain sounds unless we use something to cover your ear hole. Deaf people still can feel the love, how? Because they have other senses.
- Smell. This is untrue. How about people who lost their smelling ability? Like people who caught cold and could detect any smell due to excessive mucus inside the nose. (Mucus is the sticky, watery thing that come out from your nose) Do they lost the abilty to Love? No! Because they have other senses.
- Touch. This is untrue. How about the people who have problem with their nerve system and have blood clog in brain that cause you can't feel anything with your skin. When your little web of nerve under your epidermis fail you, you lost your ability to Love and feel beloved? Definitely, No! Because you have other senses.
- Taste. This is untrue. How about the worst thing can be happened on a chef? They lost their ability to taste due to palate malfunction. The little cells on their tongue fail them? They lost the ability to taste the food that cooked by their loves one or to taste their life partner's love liquid when they are exchanging saliva. So, can't taste the love liquid, can't taste the flavour of Love? What the fish? Hell no! Because you have other senses.
And, so God created human that can Love. (Well, this basically makes me go against Darwin's Law of Evolution which I studied and supported for so long. But, the problem of Darwin's is, who created the first cell for the cell to evolve into multi-cell and finally become me and you? So, let's just put God here as the creater of this cell, ok? Not reference to any religion, but the creater. Btw, I still believe in Darwin's, he has some really impressive theory.)
Now, human can feel Love no matter in what state he is in. Cause we can feel it with the normal 5 senses, your heart, and your mind. How, we are complex. We are manufactured to be like that controlled by a one core CPU called the BRAIN! (Rather weak argument, I will improve on it later, but no promises.)
As we discussed earlier, Love is a powerful thing. I believe everyone agree with it. If you don't, please leave me a reply. I like critics. (And I like to give critic, like the opposition.) However, Love can build, but it also can destroy. Love of a husband to a wife can make the man kill another man because the another man rape his wife. Love of a girlfriend to her boyfriend can make her abandon her studies, spend her money and time to make him happy. Love of a male friend to a female friend that make him ignore his midterms, assignments, studies, friends, family, and health just to make her feel the Love.